Please enable JavaScript to access this page. Su-Pah News : Another Music by Stephan Weber

Monday, January 14, 2019

Another Music by Stephan Weber

Short Trip To Kashmir Stephan Weber & Oliver Soerup Oliver Soerup and Stephan Weber going through their very special short trip to Led Zeppelin's famous song Kashmir. A mini interview with Stephan Weber: Where are you from? I am living in Heidelberg, Germany. Have you ever been here? Describe your sound: In 'Short Trip To Kashmir' we mainly stick to an acoustic sound and cautious use of effects. Tell us about your latest track: 'Short Trip To Kashmir' is an acoustic sounding intense deep dive into Led Zeppelin's famous song Kashmir. It's about the whole idea of life being an adventure and being a series of illuminated moments. Oliver Soerup played guitars, bass and percussion. I sang and played the bag-pipe-like keyboards. Who inspires you? I guess there's no special person who inspires me and more, at least my sources of inspiration are not restricted to persons at all. There's so much if you just open your eyes, ears and mind. Where do you see your career in 5 years? I'll hopefully write and record a lot of new songs after my last tour then. Where can we check out your sounds? https://soundcloud.com/stephan_weber, https://open.spotify.com/artist/5U6DX5fs6HwQZResB0YQ1c Tell us something about yourself that the people need to know: If somebody wants to know something about me he/she should not hesitate to ask. Another Music by Stephan Weber :

No comments:

Post a Comment